1. Music takes a HUGE part in our community today.
2. Music can be created by almost ANYTHING. ( I'm pretty sure most of ya'll knew that)
3. Music relieves stress and anxiety.
4. Listening to music while working out measurably improves physical performance.
5. Your favorite song is probably your favorite because you associate it with an emotional event in your life.
6. Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to.
7.Flowers can grow faster by listening to music.
8. The world's most expensive musical instrument, a Stradivarius violin, was sold in 2011 for US$15.9 million.
9. Jingle Bells was originally meant for Thanksgiving (LOL).
10. The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world.
Music can be made of almost (as I said before) for instance check this video out!
so there are some pretty weird ways to make music ( actually the second was a real instrument ) And there is also ways to make music with your mouths making it sound like instruments. Take Pentatonix as example. They grew famous for making songs with only their mouths. They make a cover for other famous songs.
I am a huge fan of Pentatonix. Do you like Pentatonix? Comment down in the stream!
Now there is a violinist ( Lindsey Stirling ) on YouTube who became famous for replaying songs with the violin and collaborating with a singer. Radioactive is a very famous song and she played the violin with Pentatonix and I think it is AMAZING. Here is the video and some other songs by her.