Frozen Fruit cocktail
An Easter Dessert.
When using molds, it can make 2-3.
- 2-16 ounce cans of fruit cockatail
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 4 oversized marshmallows
- Optional: 2 large bananas, sliced
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Parchment paper
1. Light a grill. If you'd like crisp edges, get your brulee torch prepped too.
2. Spread Nutella on insides of eight graham crackers. Place crackers, Nutella side up, on the aluminum foil.
3. Press four marshmallows into Nutella on four crackers.
4. Optional: press banana slices into the Nutella on the other four crackers.
5. Sandwich the eight crackers to create four, total.
6. Wrap each sandwich in parchment paper first, aluminum foil second. (You can also cook these on the grill sans parchment/aluminum, if you have some grill-flipping skills and don't mind some sweets on your BBQ!)
7. Grill the sandwiches over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side. The marshmallows will be very gooey, slightly toasted, dripping with Nutella.
8. Remove aluminum foil. Serve with parchment paper peeled back.
9. Optional: if you'd like bruleed edges, peel open the sandwiches and let cool for 10 minutes. Use your brulee torch to crisp the marshmallow ends until browned.
10. Not optional: enjoy!