Prompt.ly is Hiring!
Mobile Marketing Lead
Prompt.ly is looking for a mobile marketing lead. We need someone who is a user acquisition master, a great communicator and all hacker. The perfect candidate has a passion for aggressively scaling mobile consumer and small business platforms and services via rigorous A/B testing, fast iteration, data mining, analytics and funnel optimization.
This individual will help lead the growth charge with quick iteration and prioritization of initiatives digital and non-digital that identify and capitalize on scalable channels for customer growth. It's all about customer acquisition using the latest tools and techniques.
Tell us how you would grow Prompt.ly to 1M active Users in the next year!
Summary of Responsibilities
· Lead development and execution of the overall marketing plan to achieve revenue and profit objectives.
· Define, test and evaluate on-line and off-line growth initiatives
· Maximize throughput of customer acquisition and customer usage funnels through improvements in user experience, data-gathering and brand messaging and product presentation
· Oversee production of digital assets (websites / web pages / mobile apps) to support growth initiatives
· Work with data scientist, product team to define desired metrics & instrumentation
· Manage overall marketing reporting and dashboard to present KPIs to the team on a regular basis
· Do whatever it takes to grow Prompt.ly’s customer base + their engagement with users!
Desired Skills and Experience
· Self-motivated individual who can prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· A high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thought
· Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· A love of finding and utilizing unrealized, “out-of-the-box” techniques
· Education and/or Experience
· Worked in marketing and mobile-focused user acquisition for a minimum of 2 years
· A desire to migrate to a fast entrepreneurial environment
· B.A. or equivalent required, Master's degree desirable but not required
Prompt.ly is a new mobile-only software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that provides cloud-based client management tools to the “invisible economy” which is made up of therapists, music teachers, dog walkers, landscapers, massage therapists, golf instructors, private yoga instructors, doctors, chiropractors, tutors, acupuncturists, and more. The platform is optimized to work on smartphones to enable these “Solopreneurs”, who are inherently mobile, the ability to run their businesses from anywhere, at any time. Using Prompt.ly, they can easily manage client relationships, automate billing, schedule appointments, manage rescheduling, and promote their services. Prompt.ly co-founded by serial entrepreneurs Eli-Shaoul Khedouri & Richard D. Titus (Razorfish, Schematic) is headquartered in San Francisco.
Please apply at jobs@Prompt.ly