1. You can predict the genotypes and phenotypes of the offspring between a homozygous and a homozygous.
2. There would be more yellow flowers then green yellow has 3/4 chance green has a 1/4 a chance.
3. You have a 50% chance of that.
4. It would stilll be then have the same outcome 50%.
5. Asexual reproduction is the primary form of reproduction for single celled organisms such the archaea, bacteria, and protists.
6. Adaptation- An adaptation also called an adaptive trait is a trait with a current functional role in the life history of an organism that is maintained and evolved by means of natural selection.
7. Evolution- Evolution is change in heritable traits of biological populations over successive generations.
8. Species- is one of the basic units of biological classification and a taxonomic rank.
9. Gene - is the molecular unit of heredity of a living organism.
10. Genetic- Genetics is the study of genes, heredity, and genetic variation in living organisms. It is generally considered a field of biology, but it intersects frequently with many of the life sciences and is strongly linked with the study of information systems.
11. Sexual reproduction-is the formation of a new individual following the union of two gametes.
12. Asexual reproduction- is a mode of reproduction by which offspring arise from a single organism, and inherit the genes of that parent only; it is reproduction which almost never involves ploidy or reduction.
14. Certain qualities are preferred over others due to a given surrounding.