1. heart disease can be genetic because with blood run in families but probably result from a number of different genetic changes that individually have a subtle effect but work collectively in a complex manner to cause disease.
1. What is it? the definition of heart disease The UNC Cardiac Surgery am offers a full range of surgical treatment of heart disease.
2. What causes it? eating food that got to much sugar in it
3. How is the affected individual'S life impacted by the disease? It makes you tired fast like if you run you get tired fast
4. Is it curable or treatable and HOW? yes they got pills to help there blood sugar go down
2.Environmental smoke can make lung cancer you can get lung cancer from smoking cigarette
1. What is it? lung cancer happen from smoking
2. What causes it? smoking
3. How is the affected individual'S life impacted by the disease? it make you have lung cancer to have to be on a machine to help you breath
4. Is it curable or treatable and HOW?
lifestyle choices is like some boy or girl mite come to you and say do you smoke and you mite say no and he say do you want to try it and you say yes and you get hut to it and you have to have more and more
1. What is it? it is making a life choice
2. What causes it? it is like you go to the store and you want some chips but you like to chips you got to make a choice
3. How is the affected individual'S life impacted by the disease? this is not bad a lish you make the rite choice
4. Is it curable or treatable and HOW? it is if you no what you was fen to get in to and what you can get out of