Precocious is when a child's body begins changing into that of an adult ( puberty) too soon.
- HORMONES :When GnRH reaches the pituitary gland (a pea-shaped gland that sits just under the brain), this gland releases into the bloodstream two more puberty hormones: luteinizing hormone ( LH for short) and follicle-stimulating hormone ( FSH for short).
- SYMPTOMS :For girls they may start there symptoms at the age of 11 and they will have their breast increase. For boys there symptoms may start at the age of 14 and they will have a deeper voice. As for both they may start to get pimples.
- CAUSE :Puberty is a natural cause of the body, so its just going to happen.
- TREATMENT :There is no treatment for precocious puberty , its not very often your child would get puberty early, but it could happen.
- SOURCES: http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/01/31/7590.aspx , etc.