Have you been assigned to teach an online class next semester?
Or, is it time to update and redesign your existing online class?
Come join us for this workshop for help getting started.
During this 90 minute information session, here are some of the things that will be covered:
- tips on best practices for online teaching
- expectations of Hawai`i CC online classes
- suggestions for how to start planning your online course
- templates created by ITSO to facilitate the build of your online course site
- resources to guide you through the process of your course design and build
Friday, March 15
Upper Campus, Bldg 346-134
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
UHCWH, Computer Lab
Hawai`i Community College Faculty/Staff Development Committee
and the Instructional Technology Support Office
(EH) 934-2647 - (WH) 322-4807