The Flaws of my hydraulic system
We were doing pretty well on making our project, but we ran into a few problems. First off, the popsicle sticks we were using were small, so our crane looked really small. Another problem was that we used a lot of hot glue, so the crane looked really messy. One other thing was that we could make the crane go up and down, but the other syringe we were using couldn't make the crane go left and right. Even though the crane could easily go up, the lever of the crane actually had to go down by itself. And since the crane was pretty high, we had problems trying to figure out where to put the syringe that makes the crane go left and right. So we had to remake the crane and this time we actually know what we should do and what we shouldn't do.