The class of 2014 with Mr. Lee
By Ben Bourgeois
- 1- What groups are involved, who had the power?
well army and wealthy had most of the power but the US had the power also. Army and wealthy, government, USA, peasant, guerrillas.
- 2- How the balance of power shifted and why?
well the power shifted by the army and wealthy thought they where the most powerful of all but they gotten taken over by the US because they did not attack first.
- 3- How was cooperation and conflict shown in the game (violence/corruption/war)?
The cooperation was the peace treaty the people sighed but the US did not follow up on, the conflict was that the US be trade use.
- 4- What role did the US have on the simulation?
they took over and thru the gorilla's in jail, gave the presents money, and made them the government.
- 5- What happens to a country when power shifts, is the effect positive or negative?
it can be positive and negative at some times like if they take over and give people money and aid that's good. but if they kill every one and jail people for not listening to them that's bad.
- 6- Apply this information to YOUR LIFE! What relationships do you have in your life, how are cooperation and conflict evident? Provide a minimum of 2 examples.
like in my family my dad is the US because he thinks he is the boss, like when I was kicked out for 10 days, we made a deal that I was kicked out for 10 days, and I whent against it and got back 2 days later.