Top 5 Student Friendly Neighbourhoods in Nice, France
Now that you have the opportunity to study abroad and delight in the incredibly rich and immersive cultural experience of Nice, France, it is time to explore the living options available to you based on our research at Allô Student Rentals. Our experts have narrowed down the much sought after neighborhoods for Nice student accommodations that provide the best ways to enjoy your time there.
1. Old Nice: As the locals call it, Vieux Nice dates back to the 16th century and is a mecca for gastronomical delights, nightlife, and people watching. The area attracts a good amount of tourists all year round due to its Mediterranean vibe and beautiful views of the sea. As you can imagine, the long history of the area also contributes to the immense selection of Nice student accommodations that can be found here, varying in size, price, and unique flavors. Many spaces are converted to student residences from old mansions and wealthy estates.
2. Musician’s Quarters: Located in a quiet residential area and only a ten minute walk to the Promenade des Anglais, the Musician’s Area can offer you a better bang for your buck if you want central student housing in Nice. The area offers lots in architecture delights with buildings in the styles of Art Deco, Belle Epoque, and Grand Bourgeois. In turn, you will find here many unique details for living space options that come from these various building structures.
3. Baumettes: Near the beach and close to the University of Nice’s Fac de Lettre, Baumettes is also considered a residential area and therefore, you can expect better deals for Nice student accommodations. If you seek quietness and limited tourists, this neighborhood would satisfy.
4. Quartier des Fleurs: Considered the up-in-coming Musician’s Quarters, Quartier des Fleurs is nicely located near the beach and the Promenade. Architecture styles range from the 20th century till now but with a mix of older buildings too. Overall this district is quiet but elegant.
5. Nice Centre: Any student residence in Nice Centre would be within walking distance to a variety of shops, restaurants, bars, beaches, and cultural spots. Rentals here are very sought after, as everyone finds the neighborhood appealing. Architecture includes an abundance of styles but most buildings are in Nicoise style. Nice Centre has a lot to offer for anyone’s taste and budget.
Do not underestimate the importance that a neighborhood has when it comes to choosing a Nice student accommodation. You want to make sure your living surroundings match well with the experience you wish to get while abroad. Consider such factors as your budget, commute, likes and dislikes, and level of noise and crowds you can tolerate. Allô Student Rentals offers a variety of student residences in Nice to suit any student’s taste.