- The Circulatory System it helps materials go though your body.
- The respiratory system it makes you breath.
The digestive system helps brake food down to make nuternes
- The integumentary system get waste out and proptects the body.
The excretory system removes waste.
The nervous system it controls your body processes to tell your brain.
- The urinary system takes away your dissolved wastes
The skeletal system it helps protects organs and structure
- The muscular system makes the force needed to move the body and to carry out function related to movement
The endocrine system use hormones
the immuted system protect the cells