Introduction to cell
what are cells
Cell are the basic unit of life
1. All living things are made up of one or more cells.
2. Cells are the smallest living things, the basic unit structure and function in living things.
3. Cells are made from other cells.
Characteristics of Living things
1. Living things are made of cell
2. Living things grow and develop
3. Living things respond and adapt to their environment
4. Living things obtain use energy
5. Living things reproduce
cells are an living thing in people body.
any such living thing other than a human being. and a mammal, as opposed to a fish, bird, etc.
Living Things is a band of brothers (Lillian, Eve and Bosh Berlin).and Born and raised in the socially conservative suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri, they have been playing together since they were kids performing early versions of the tracks that would eventually be
It has been used as a synonym for "monkey" or for any tailless primate with a human like appearance.
The cheetah is a unique felid, with its closest living relatives being the puma and jaguarundi of the Americas.