Manufacturer of quality
attachments for your
Specifically for 4-in-1 buckets
in the 1 to 1.3 yard class.
Recognizing that "4-in-1" buckets have the unique ability to grab and hold many things, including attachments, CTI has designed a revolutionary type of fork that takes advantage of that feature - its new 4-in-1 Bucket Forks.
The features of these new forks, include:
- No welding, no screws, no holes in the bucket. The closed clam holds the forks firmly in place.
- Rigid mounts - the forks don't swing or shift sideways.
- Easy to operate - the forks are level when the cutting edge is level.
- Easy on, easy off - No lifting, just pick them up and set them down with the machine.
- Towers that are 37 inches tall to keep loads in place and allow the operator to see the forks from the cab.
- Round grab bars on the towers to make it easy to move the forks on the ground or on and off a truck.
- Safety chains to ensure the forks will stay in place even if the bucket is accidentally opened.
- Attaches to the most reinforced part of the bucket - the cutting edges.
Toll Free: 1-800-423-8689