by Damar White
Pros and cons of primary research
- Information collected is all related to you
- May find that its not all true
- Might not collect all the information needed
Pros and cons of secondary research
- Easy to collate
- Less effort needed to collect information
- May not relate to you`
- May be incorrect
Market research affects marketing mix
- With information from market research companies are able to improve products
Questionnaire's relating to the product so that it can be improved to satisfy customers
research that has been carried out by a company itself
e.g Tesco surveys
research that has been taken from another business that has been evaluated and used to improve products .0
getting a balance of production .
the 4 p's.
What do customers want.
low price .
quality in products and service.
good customer service.
What is the market like
business normally encounter rivals of which creates competition making the market competitive.