- Atomic number: 56
- Atomic Symbol: Ba
- Atomic Weight: 134.327
- Electron Configuration [ xe]6s2
- Atomic Radius: 268 pm ( van der wals)
- Melting Point: 727*c
- Bailing Point: 1897*c
- Oxidation States: 2
Common uses of Barium
1. Spark plugs
4. Rat Poison
5. Medical uses
Firework are a class of explosive pyrotechnic devices used for aesthetic, cultural and religious purposes. Barium helps by giving fireworks that green color. Mix with different elements makes more colors.
FUN FACTS ABOUT FIREWORKS
1. A string of firecrackers that went on and on lasting 22 hours marking the New Years day celebration in Hong Kong in 1996.
2. The earliest documentation of fireworks dates back to 7th century China . They were invented more than 2000 years ago in China.
3. The first recorded fireworks in England was at the wedding if King Henry VII in 1486.
4. Dreaming about fireworks means that you like to be the center of attention and are showing off to others.
Sir Humphry Davy born in December 17 1778. Passed away on May 29 1829. Born in Cornwall, England. At the age of 50. He is known for sodium,potassium, boron and many more.