CBSE 10th Result 2015 Announcing on 15th May
CBSE Board is going to release 10th class result on 15th May, 2015. Students who appeared in examination are looking for their CBSE 10th Result 2015 eagerly. Result of CBSE 10th Board will announced on official website of CBSE Board or other result portals from where students can check their results and related updates.
CBSE known as Central Board of Secondary Education, is well-known Board in India. Its head-quarter is situated in Delhi. Main aim of CBSE Board is to provide best education pattern & syllabus to students so that they will get best education, which will help them to grow in career and future and they learn values of life.
All students are waiting for their result excitedly because they have to choose stream in 11th class which will decide their future and professional career as well. CBSE conducted 10th Board exams from 2nd March-26th March, 2015 in all its affiliated schools and centers. This year around 14 Lakhs students appeared in exam and CBSE successfully conducted exams.
Students can check their CBSE 10th Result 2015 on official website of CBSE Board as well there are many result portals available where they can check result and related updates.
Process to know about CBSE 10th Class Result 2015:-
Students who appeared in CBSE 10th Board examinations are waiting for their results with high heart beats. Here we are explaining some useful steps for checking result:
1) First of all you need to go for official website or other result portals which are respectively http://www.cbse.nic.in/ or http://www.10thresult.co.in/cbse-10th-result.html
2) There you will see link for checking result on Home page
3) After clicking on the link of CBSE 10th Result 2015 you will redirect to the page of result
4) Then Enter all required information which will be needed for getting result
5) Then after of entering all details in given box you will get result
6) Take a print out of it for further assistance
In this way you will get to know about your 10th result. We wish all the best to students for their 10th result and bright future ahead.