Become an OETC Exhibitor
Why should you choose OETC?
Produced as a joint effort between the Ohio Board of Regents and the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio Educational Technology Conference is the premier state-level P-20 conference in the country. Each year more than 5,000 education professionals from every county in Ohio, and every neighboring state, converge on Columbus, Ohio to connect, explore, and learn. The OETC trade show is your opportunity to get your products and services in front of decision makers in the Ohio market.
There are many reasons why you, as an educational supplier, should exhibit at the OETC:
- 5000+ educators expected to attend
- 77% of our attendees rate the conference quality as high or very high
- 33% of attendees are decision makers (Administration and tech coordinators)
- Atendees have 16 hours of trade show time available
- Hosted in a very “exhibitor friendly” facility making the cost of exhibiting economical, increasing your ROI
- Affordable booth space equipped with a table and chairs
- Unique and customizable marketing opportunities to increase your conference presence
- Available classrooms for you to further spotlight your products and services