Money is a very valuable asset in todays economy! There are certain ways you are able to help you get more bang for your buck. So here is a guide to help with stock for you beginners!
So lets get started!
1. Owning stock is like owning a company
- You have many rights and responsibilities
- You have a right to know weather or not your funds are at risk of failure, and the responsibility to read that information.
ALLIE, ALEC, MASON
2. Stocks grow two ways
- You can buy stocks and sell them for higher prices in the future.
- Or you can buy stocks and that pay you dividends over time.
3.Stocks rise and fall in value
- If stocks go up you better know that they will come down.