- Marine Mammals
They are colour black and white, the mean body temperature of the killer whales is 36 to 38°C, dorsal fin, and two pectoral fins.
- An adult male can reach 5.5 t in weight and up to 9 m long
- A famale can reach 4 t in weight and up to 7.7 m long
They are eat meat, can eat a whale, and eat other marine mammals.
From the frigid Arctic and Antarctic regions to tropical seas.
- Maximum speeds of 40 km/h.
- Can jump.
- Killer whales are capable of imitating other individuals and seem to intentionally teach skills to their kin.
- They are able to learn to deliberately beach the beach to catch seals.
- The killer whale has good visibility inside and out of the water, excellent hearing and a good sense of touch like other cetaceans, no smell.
From data obtained from different estimates, we calculated a global population of at least 50,000 individuals. Locally there are estimates of 25,000 in the Antarctic, 8500 in the South Pacific, 2 250-2 700 a northeast Pacific and 500 to 1500 in Norway.
Second Animal :