Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security
- Represents clients in court or before government agencies
- Studies Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases
- Evaluates findings and develops strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Selects jurors, argues motions, meets with judges and questions witnesses during the course of a trial
- Interprets laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses.