Wanna Be a PINK Campus Rep?
Applications For The 2015-2016 Year Are Now Being Accepted!
Roles and Responsibilites
Plan and execute PINK Events on Campus, Utilize social media outlets to raise awareness of the PINK Brand, Execute and promote a Philanthropic Event, Promote PINK Brand on Campus and encourage new member sign-ups, Communicate daily on the Campus Rep Secure Website, Work closely with the Store Manager of your partnering PINK Store to generate traffic and to help promote in-store events and offers, Establish sustainable relationships with Campus Figures, Complete PINK Related weekly surveys that give insight as to what is happening on campus
- Highly Motivated and Involved on Campus
- Proven Leadership Ability
- Philanthropic Experience on Campus
- The Ultimate PINK girl is intelligent, enthusiastic, fashion-forward, and outgoing on campus
- Solid Understanding of the Brand; PINK Customer and Member of PINK Nation
- Major: Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Fashion/Merchandising, Event Panning, other related majors
- Must currently be enrolled as a Freshman, Sophomore or Junior
- Must be able to dedicate 8-10 hours a week to position for a full academic year
- Must be able to attend 3 day Brand Training in Columbus at end of summer (All expenses paid)