short-term, high impact marketing coaching that improves performance and increases business results.
Marketing Coaching can help you reach your potential.
Whether for you or someone you manage, Rhonda Harper The Marketing Coach’s 25 years of blue-chip corporate and agency experience can help you meet and exceed your goals.
- Increase Marketing Plan Productivity / ROI
- Improve Individual and/or Team Performance
- Advance New Job and/or Role Success
- Enhance Client - Agency Relationship
- Improve or Learn New Functional Skills
- Receive Expert Sounding-Board Feedback
- Support Your Development Plan
- Ensure Better Job Satisfaction
- Increase Business Results
Affordable - beginning at just $1,500 - flexible short and longer-term coaching is available. You will have access to a depth and breadth of expertise and experience. Rhonda Harper's career includes "CMO" Vice President of Marketing and Strategy for both Walmart Sam's Club and Vanity Fair Intimates. She has consumer package goods experience with Warner-Lambert (Johnson & Johnson) and Nabisco. On the agency side, she led the Atlanta and Dallas offices for Ketchum. She has provided consulting for senior executives from The Home Depot, The Coca-Cola Company, Target, Tyson Foods, IBM and many more. She holds an MBA from Emory University Goizueta Business School.