Bandarban Tour of PathFriend Tour Operator
Tourist Attractions – BANDARBAN
- The exotic culture of Marma ethnic minority. The Marma are simple and hospitable people. Bandarban is also the home of the Murang who are famous for their music and dance.
- The highest peaks on the northern side are Thangnang, Langliang and Khantiang while those on the southern side are Ruma, Taung, Keokeradong, Tajingdong (4632 feet, highest in Bangladesh), Mowdok Mual, Rang Tlang and Maudok Tlang.
- Expedition to Chimbuk Hill & Murang villages standing on the lap of the cloud is 25 km to the south of Bandarban town.
- Boga Lake is a wanderful natural Lake and best place for overnight of Bandarban.
- Ruma, Keokeradong & Tajingdong are the best attraction in Bandarban area.
- Nilgiri is famous for it’s natural beauty where one cloud experience the touch of passing cloud A cottage maintain by Bangladesh army is available to stay on prior permission.
- Jadi Temple / Golden Temple is the biggest in Bangladesh.
- Nilachol and Shuvranila is referred to as Darjeeling of Bangladesh. Trekking excursion to Hatibandha is a beautiful Tripura village.
Bandarban Tour (2 Days / 3 Nights)
What to see: Golden Temple; Meghla; Shangu River, walking in the Bawm tribal village, Shaila Propat, Chimbuk, Murong indigenous village.
Price per person: BDT. 10,900
- 1 Night stay in Resort/Guest house.
- Bus ( Dhaka- Bandarban- Dhaka)
- Sightseeing by Chander Gari ( 4 wheel Jeep)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, water.
- Tour Guide.
- Hill Tracts Permission.
- Entry fee.
We need Minimum 04 adults. If less people price will increase.
PathFriend Tour Operator
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel, Dhaka
Cell: +88 01913394033, +88 01672081920
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
“Be a friend in expeditions..."