Where is your destination? (what is it near?)
wasga beach ,ontario
- What is the capital city?
- What are some other major cities?
Some other cities are Hamilton, Oshawa, London, Thunder Bay and Windsor.
- Where are the main airports?
toronto pearson international airport
- What big or famous attractions are there?
niagara falls,canadas wonder land,art gallery of ontario,cn tower,journey behind the falls.
Print out any images that you would like to include in your vacation information brochure.
- When is the best time to visit your destination?
Research the following information:
- What is the annual average temperature?
Over the course of a year, the temperature typically varies from 20°F to 81°F and is rarely below 9°For above 87°F.
- When is the best (think about the temperature you enjoy) average temperature?
- What is the annual average rainfall?
36.2 inches per year in percipitation
- When is the lowest rainfall?
3.3 inches per year percipitation
Take a look at any other weather information about your destination and then select the date you want to leave.
july 7th 2015
Create at least two graphs to show some of the weather/climate information you have learned. Write 2-3 sentences to go with each graph, explaining what the graph shows.
Then write a short paragraph explaining the time of year you have chosen to go and why.
- Ive choosen this time of this time of the year because this is the hottest time of the year to go in july in ontario
Using the airports you found in your destination, research flights. Keep in mind that everyone needs a ticket (unless they are under the age of two). Some airports may not have direct flights from your local airport so you would need to book multiple flights.
You can use the airlines website directly or a website that looks at lots of different airlines (like Kayak.com below).
Feel free to adjust your travel dates if it makes it cheaper. Remember that first class plane tickets are a lot more expensive than coach. Check the prices of both.
If you need to fly between destinations, include these flights too.
Copy down all the details of your chosen flight including the total cost of all the tickets, including taxes.
You then need to decide where you are sleeping.
Research some hotels or other types of accommodation in the area. You could use some of the websites below to help you work out where to stay.
Depending on how many people are coming with you, one room may not be enough. Make sure to read the details to understand if they offer extra beds. Check whether breakfast is included as this will save you other costs later.
If you want to visit more than one location, you will need a hotel for each location.
Copy down all the details of your accommodation including the total cost of all rooms, including taxes.
- i will be staying at the omni king edward hotel
- Fill in the budgeting sheet to show the costs of your travel itinerary.
- cost of transport to the airport/car parking at the airport
- cost of flights
$528 Per person total cost $1584
- cost of transport to accommodation from airport/car hire
- cost of accommodation
- cost of return transport to the airport
- cost of transport from airport home
- any other travel costs between locations
Find the total and work out how much of your budget remains.
- $4,992 for the total cost and $10,008 left to spend
- What is there to do at your destination?
go to wasga beach
All costs in your destination will not be in dollars.