"I Heard A Fly Buzz - When I Died"
Chasity Harper, 3rd period, English III Honors, 05-27-14
1. The Author lies in a room of nothing but stillness.
2. She describes it by saying "The Stillness In The Air - Between The Heavens of storm
3. All the eyes of her surrounding people were wrung dry
4. As the king was witnessed into the room - breaths were gathered firm for the last onset.
5. Willing her keepsakes - she signed away the portion of her to be assignable.
6. Then interrupted by a fly.
7. Uncertain stumbling buzz came between her and the light.
8. Windows failed.
9. Therefore, she could not see the light.