1. I made it my own by finding a place that was close to me the day after a snow storm. It was outside my house and not something I ever really pay attention to, and that's why I used it because sometimes those things make great pictures!
2. I like how it's really simple but still has detail, like the melting snow and icicles.
3. It I had to change something I would change the picture so the tree wouldn't be cropped out.
4. I ran the Nelly Nero Daydream action using the whipped cream action. And then I used ashley clean action too.
5. I liked Jenna's splash photo the best from the week because the color really pops.