By: Alyssa Wheatcraft
In Cuba there is a lot of different food. Some of these foods are citrus fruits such as oranges,and lemons. Other foods are rice, and vegatables, sugar cane, corn, okra and cassava.
Clothing in Cuba is usually casual. People mainly wear cotton and linen. It is also normally light-weight as it is very hot in the main city which is Havana. Women wear clothing such as skirts and jeans, a blouse, or a T-shirt. The men usually wear jeans or cotton pants and a T-shirt.
Music And Cuban Instruments:
- Bata Drums
- Cuban Laud(12 string guitar)
- Claves(2 cylinder blocks you rub together)
- Marimbula(Cuban Thumb Piano)
- Religion- the religion in Cuba is Catholic
- Language- the language in Cuba is Spanish
Cuba is an island.