Christmas Tree Platter
- Yellow cheese (colby jack or cheddar)
- White cheese (white cheddar, swiss, mozzarella)
- Green grapes
- Red grapes
- Black grapes
Instructions: Serves 25
- 1. Cut both cheeses into small cubes.
- 2. Wash and de-stem grapes.
- 3. Place white cheese at the top
- 4. Below it place red grapes
- 5. Below that place yellow cheese
- 6. Start to expand the rows as you move down so it forms into a tree.
- 7. Below the yellow cheese place the green grapes
- 8. Below green grapes place another layer of white cheese
- 9. Place another row of yellow cheese below the black grapes
- 10. Garnish with parsley at the top and on the sides
- 11. Add celery stick for the tree trunk at the bottom
- 12. Add cranberries for ornaments
- 13. Enjoy!