Holy Week Facts
Holy Week Facts -
- Its where Christians celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, It is the most important season of the Christian year.
- At Seville they re enact the death of Jesus Christ. There is also a parade.
- People wear these colors: During Lent (purple), Good Friday (black), and Easter (white).
- They line the streets with candles and also people hold candles during the parade. The candles represent the light of Jesus Christ
- They wear a suite with very pointed hats they do it to show rising to heaven.
- What is the difference between the US Holy week and the Spanish Holy week. We use way different suits and we do different things, and we don’t go on the streets, we go to the church
Cited Scources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Week
"Search Tips." Main Lectionary. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Apr. 2015.