ABHYA TABLET | Herbal Product For Abdominal distension, Skin Disorders, Piles,Heart Disease -
Abhya is used as a prokinetic as well as anti-inflammatory agent. Useful in joint & abdominal disorders. It is mild laxative, stomachic, tonic, alterative, adaptogen, hepatoprotective, febrifuge, antispasmodic, expectorant, anti-asthmatic, antiviral and hypoglycaemic. It is good to increase the appetite, as digestive aid, Liver stimulant. In Ayurveda ABHYA is the best for 'Srotoshodhana' or purifying the channels of body and reducing enlarged TUMMY/BELLY
- It alleviates leprosy including various types of skin disorders.
- Abhya is beneficial in anemia, narcosis, piles, chronic, intermittent fever, heart disease, head disease, diarrhea, anorexia, and cough, hardness of bowels, spleen enlargement, acute abdominal disorders, and excessive secretion of mucus.
- Abhya has been found to be comprising of constituent that are having a wide anti- bacterial and antifungal spectrum, and help in the inhibition of growth of E. coli, the most common organism responsible for urinary tract infection. Thus helping in curing urinary tract infections or UTI.
- Abhya is also known to be comprising of mild laxative activity.
- The plant is used in the preparation of many ayurvedic formulations for infectious diseases such as chronic ulcers, leucorrhoea, pyorrhea and various types of fungal infections of the skin.
- Abhya increases the frequency of stools and so comprises the property of evacuating the bowel completely. Thus helping out in constipation.
- This is used as a major constituent of a Rasayana known as Triphala so it is known to impart properties as preventing aging and imparting longevity, immunity and resistance to the body against diseases.
- Abhya is also useful in hoarseness of voice, disorders of complexion, jaundice, helminthes, and edema.
- Abhya is also useful in respiratory disorders as bronchial asthma, and tuberculosis etc.
- Abhya is also used for vomiting.
- This is also useful in impotency, lassitude of organs, various obstructions in channels (veins, arteries etc.), plastering of heart and chest, impairment of memory and intellect in a short time.
- Abhya is helpful in bringing about the ignition of the digestive fire thus making available even the micro nutrients in the body.
- Helps in rejuvenating the entire systems of the body.
- Increases the bulk in the body.
- Acts as an excellent nervine tonic.
- Abhya works as a tonic for eyes.
- Abhya enhances the longevity of the person.
- Abhya nourishes the body up to the tissue level.
- Scrapes out or removes away the unnecessary deposits and toxins from the body.
- Works as an excellent cardiac tonic bringing about the strengthening of the cardiac muscles.