Biography project for Mrs. Hemry's 8th grade Language Arts class made by Assaad B.
Significant Events in History that Affected Adolf's Life
Adolf Hitler was born on April 20, 1889 in Braunau Austria and died April 30 1945.
As a young child Adolf often read books about the American West. That talked about battles with cowboys and American Indians. His Father Alois Hitler Was a cruel man who would not allow Adolf to talk without calling him Herr Vator-meaning sir father. His mother however was very nice to him and when he came to power he always held his mom's picture with him.
People who influenced Hitler's life.
Klara Hitler: Adolf's mother she was the nicest person Hitler ever knew and he always kept a picture of Klara with him
Eva Braun: she was Hitler's wife.
Alois Hitler: Hitler always hated his father because he was cruel to him so his father influenced some of the actions Hitler did when he came to power.
1. Hitler was responsible for the death of over 50 million people.
2. Adolf Hitler won the Iron cross award for Germany During WWI.
3. His father was Jewish.
1. He won the Iron Cross award.
2. He became dictator of Germany.
3. He barley survived WWI, and he had to deliver messages on Enemy lines.
4. He attempted to destroy all Jewish people.
5. He completely tore down Europe.
The Theme of Adolf Hitler's life is...
That Hitler believed that the only way to save and improve Germany was to destroy the world so that Germany could always be ruled under Tyranny and Evil.
Words of advice that I have learned.
1. "Let no one forget let nothing be forgotten Adolf Hitler" (pg 241)
Image of Adolf Hitler.
"Adolf Hitler." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 11 Feb. 2015.
"Mini BIO - Adolf Hitler." YouTube. YouTube, n.d. Web. 07 Mar. 2015.
"Adolf Hitler Biography." YouTube. YouTube, n.d. Web. 07 Mar. 2015