Braylee & Jayden's catupult
we're going to explain to you about a catapult
1. What question will you investigate?
How does the size of the catapult affect the distance it will launch?
If we make a big catapult it will go far and if we make a small catapult it will go not so far.
3. What materials will you need for the investigation?
Duck tape, plastic spoon, candy corn, popsicle stick , pencils, and rubber bands.
4. What steps/procedures will you take to investigate?
1. Make a catapult
2. Launch the catapult
3. Then you measure how far (length)
4. Write what you did after (about the investigation)
5. Make a presentation for your investigation.
We found out that when you have a bigger catapult that when you have rubber bands on tight they will be longer then a meter stick.
6. We think this happened because......
The rubber band was on really tight and we pulled really far back.