An STD that once you get, will NEVER go away!
Fact and Information that YOU need to know
1. What is Genital Herpes?
**2 types - HSV-1 typically affects the month and facial area. HVS-2 is Genital herpes is an STD that you get from having oral, anal, or penile/vaginal intercourse.
2. What are the symptoms of Genital Herpes?
**Small, painful blisters or sores on and around the genital area. Sometimes the sores will scab over and heal in about 2-4 weeks.
3. Is there treatment for Genital Herpes?
**THERE IS NO CURE FOR HERPES!!. There are medications that can treat the symptoms and control the outbreaks. There is also daily and suppressive therapy that may reduce the risk of transmitting genital herpes to a partner.
4. How do I know if I have Genital Herpes?
** You must get tested by a doctor.....
5. Where can I get a test or treatment for Genital Herpes?
6. How is Genital Herpes spread?
7. How can I prevent spreading Genital Herpes?
8. 3 Interesting facts/statistics about Genital Herpes are: