Engage students, improve collaboration and spark creativity with Tackk!
Why Tackk works in the classroom...
- SIMPLE CREATION
The easiest way for students and teachers to create + share pages on the web.
- SPARK CREATIVITY
Students tap into creativity using colors, fonts, patterns, images, video, audio and more.
- PRIVATE SETTINGS
Privacy options including private content and password protection.
- EDMODO LOG IN
Teachers and students can log in and share Tackks with Edmodo or Google+
Use your computer, tablet or phone to collaborate visually with Tackk Stream.
- IT'S FREE
It's your favorite word, right? Create and share for free, always.
THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT Available as a Chrome App or iPad App
Works in any web browser....all you need is Internet access. :)
Ways to use Tackk in the classroom
- Lesson planning
- Persuasive writing projects, essays and more
- Presentations to students/districts/teachers
- Parent communication
- Peer critiques/feedback
- Student ePortfolios
- STAAR review resources
- "How to" or video tutorials
- School/class newsletters
- School announcements
- Event promo + RSVPs
- Collaborate in the Tackk Stream
- With other edu apps - Edmodo
It's easy to use!
- Create your free account -
- Just choose a template or start with a blank canvas
- Add some color through the use of pallets and background designs, or embed your own picture
- Change fonts styles
- Set your options: Public or Private - Too password protect or not?
- Share your creations - Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Edmodo, Email it, Print it or Embed it on your website.
There are bascially two types : Headlines and Text. Text can be copied and pasted from the web or any document that you choose. Tackk provide several options for simple formatting of your text, too.....
- larger or smaller text,
- bulleted or numbered lists.
Photos can be uploaded the embedded photo engines (Giphy or 500), uploaded from your computer or jump drive, pulled from an Instagram Account or directly from a web link (URL)
Insert Audio Recordings
Embed Apps - Like Twitter
Apps - Like Thinglink
Or even Slide Share Resources
There are over 250 items you can embed, most frompopular apps that students like to use
- Google Maps
- Getty Images
- Full list