YuCatán Chicken Calzone
- 24 7" Sheeted Pizza Dough, thawed and chilled
- 1 and 1/2 cup of All-purposed Flour
- 24 6" Yellow Corn Tortilla
- 1 1/2 pints of Enchilada Sauce
- 4 1/2 lbs of Cooked Fajita-grilled chicken strips, thawed
- 2 1/4 lbs of Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped cilantro
- 2 1/4 lbs of shredded mexican-blend cheese
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and stretch it to 8" in diameter.
- Place tortilla on the dough, leaving 1" exposed at the top.
- Ladle and spread enchilada sauce onto the tortilla only.
- Spread the chicken, green chiles, little bit of salsa, cilantro, sour cream and cheese on top.
- Brush the lower half edge of the pizza dough with some water.
- Fold the dough over and use a fork to crimp the dough together to seal the edges.
- Place the calzone on a parchment-lined baking pan and bake at 375 F for 13 minutes or until golden-brown.
- Serve with Salsa and enjoy!