Day 094 - February 4
How does our interaction with the community affect who we are?
FIELD TRIP FRIDAY: Check out Alvin Ailey! Bring a lunch to school. Dress as you did for the science fair. You will have first and eighth periods.
Today, a RED STOPLIGHT DAY, we
- Log-In to a Chromebook; click "Browse as guest!"
- Then go to drive.google.com and login in with APS.
- Check in any books you've recently finished or stopped reading.
- Exchange your essay with one other student.
- Proofread it!
- Highlight it.
- Review Conflict Types.
- Review Point of View.
- Build your puppets.
- Check-in every time you finish or abandon a book.
- Get your puppets ready!