Help Wanted: Artist
Looking For Someone To: Paint, coat, or decorate articles such as furniture, glass, plateware, pottery, jewelry, toys, books, or leather.
- Controlling Machines and Processes — Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
- Handling and Moving Objects — Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material — Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Performing General Physical Activities — Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Training and Teaching Others — Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Thinking Creatively — Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Spend Time Using Your Hands to Handle, Control, or Feel Objects, Tools, or Controls
- Spend Time Bending or Twisting the Body
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
— Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
— Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in their work.
— Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
— Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
— Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
— Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
— Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
— Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
— Job requires being honest and ethical.
— Occupations that satisfy this work value offer supportive management that stands behind employees. Corresponding needs are Company Policies, Supervision: Human Relations and Supervision: Technical.
— Occupations that satisfy this work value allow employees to work on their own and make decisions. Corresponding needs are Creativity, Responsibility and Autonomy.
— Occupations that satisfy this work value are results oriented and allow employees to use their strongest abilities, giving them a feeling of accomplishment. Corresponding needs are Ability Utilization and Achievement.
- you have to know how to paint
- you have to be able to draw
- Less than high school diploma
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary certificate
$13.64 hourly, $28,370 annual
- Controlling Machines and Processes
- Handling and Moving Objects