1. Mahatma Gandhi full name is Mahatma Kamchatka Gandhi. He was born C1`October 2, 1869 in Portland, Kathiawar, India. He always was the leader of his own home.
2. He became one of the major political and spiritual leaders of his time.
3. Gandhi supported a non violence style and it was used to show that we as people don't have to fight all the time.
4. Domestic : Peace and non-violence as a driving force for social change, social justice is noteworthy.
5. Foreign: boycott of foreign goods, the fighting of the liquor and opium trade.
6. One current that relates to mahatma Gandhi is that there's a movie named Selma coming out. Its about back then just brought to modern day how people want a change and they was going to get it how ever long it took. But by them doing this they are not fighting with there hands there fighting with there words.
7. ShoutOut #NonViolent Gandhi was known for getting things done with out having to fight physically. But also getting things changed be calming and humble.