Ms. Gaul's Gazette #2
what's trending this week
- January 12 - Start reading The Giver if you haven't already
- January 15 - Synchronous Session at 8pm on Reading Strategies
- January 16 - First Assignment Due Date
- Utopian Project Due Thursday, January 15
- The Giver Questions for chapters one - three due Friday, January 16
- Make sure to do all of the assignments and submit them before Friday at 11:59 pm so they are not late.
- Check email daily
- Review the schedule daily
- Read the News Items daily
- Use the Directions for Daily Work to guide you
Frequently Asked Questions
"Where do I submit the 'prediction assignment'?" Don't. Hold on to it until the end of the course. We'll revisit it.
Tips for Writing
Thanks to those who completed the student survey!
I heard your voice!
I want to help you with argumentative writing. The best way to practice is in the Discussion Board and the Giver Questions!
Use these sentence starters to help your writing: Sentence Starters
Watch the videos below to help you with capitalization and writing complete paragraphs using specific details in your posts and in your answers to The Giver questions.
Email Me: email@example.com
Check the discussion boards to see if another student is struggling with the same topic.
Come to my weekly synchronous sessions for extra tutoring!
Check emails daily for updates, reminders, and additional information!