Day 017 - September 24
HOW can we adapt to changes without losing our identity or sense of self?
Today, a RED STOPLIGHT DAY, we
- Reviewed gerunds, infinitives, and participles.
- Shared our mark up (the 12 flags) with our Book Clubs and came to a unanimous decision!
- Read our articles (one two and three)
- Added 8 word to our Vocabulary Lists, plus these four: deleterious epiphany languorous nemesis
- Dreamed up some strategies and alternatives for 1503.
Homework: Consider alternative writing topics and mark up book club text (12-15 MORE post-it flags) by Friday