Making Social Work
Workshop for Nashville Business Owners and Managers
Tuesday, September 25th @ 8:30 am Century Convention Center
Winning Social Media
The changeable nature of Social Media can be intimidating and waste many hours of your time but you can harness these tools to grow your business and level the playing field between you and competition.
Remember, you’ll leave the Workshop with resources, tons of ideas, tactics and proven strategies plus an in-depth look at the WSI Social Media Strategy Guide and an ongoing support group.
Presented by WSI WebSense
- Develop a Content Blueprint - the backbone of your Social Media Work
- Set up an Engaging Facebook Fan page and gain Followers
- Leverage your LinkedIn profile to find business leads on LinkedIn
- Script, Record, and Optimize your own Video
- Create a Twitter Account and find your audience
- Create your overall Plan with Strategies, Tips and Techniques to make it work for your Biz
Learn How Google/ Local / Mobile boosts Revenues!
Do you want to be FOUND by Buyers when they are ready to BUY?
Optimizing Local and Mobile puts you in front of buyers making decisions not researching.
The GOLOMO Workshop gives you ‘hands-on‘ Expert Assistance to Optimize your Local listings and Identify Mobile Options to build your revenues. Don’t be left behind - Get ahead of your competition!
Who should Attend this Workshop?
Retail store owners/mgrs * Restaurant owners/mgrs * Home Repair companies * Home Health Care companies * Hotel Management * Venue & Tradeshow Mgrs * Spas and Salons* Dentists*
Doctors* Chiropractors* Attorneys * Any business with mobile traffic
People read Text Messages - Did you know that 97% of text messages are read within 3 min?