In the classroom- Phase 2
Welcome! Please start at the beginning and work your way down this @tackk resource. At the end of the resource will be a button to submit your work. Please click on that button to link your PBIS classroom plan. If you need anything, just email me (Julie) and I will support you with anything you need!
100 percent of staff will use or implement a sustainable positive behavioral system in their classroom or environment in which they support students.
Mission: Create a sustainable positive behavioral system in your classroom that encompasses restorative practices.
- The system needs to embed the whole school PBIS Model of being SAFE, RESPONSIBLE, & RESPECTFUL (District Strategic Plan Safety).
- All Components of restorative practices within your structure or positive behavioral system (CITE Standard 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4). • Recognizes the purpose or function of behavior • Addresses the needs of those harmed • Works to put right the harm • Aims to improve the future • Seeks to heal • Uses collaborative processes
- Please follow the FLOWCHART associated with minor behaviors vs. major behaviors and next steps when supporting a student with behavioral concerns.
- This will be communicated to parents within the first couple weeks of school
- Strongly encouraged to collaborate with your teammates and create a grade level system.
SCOPE AND SEQUENCE
- Sent on Wednesday July 29th
- Discuss and review on Thursday August 6th