Jennifer Lopez Born on July 24, 1969, in the Bronx, New York
- Jennifer Lopez was homeless at age 18 after fighting with her mother Guadalupe Rodriguez over her career choices.
- In 1990, she won a national competition and earned a spot dancing on Fox comedy television
- She also dances in the musical"Synchronicity" in Japan.
On September 22 1991 Lopez became Hollywood famous on Wayans brothers' hit Fox comedy show In Living Color
- Marriages: Marc Anthony (Muniz), singer (June 5, 2004 - present, files for divorce, April 9, 2012); Cris Judd, dancer (September 29, 2001 - January 26, 2003, divorce); Ojani Noa, actor/model (February 22, 1997 - January 1, 1998, divorce)
- Nominated for two Grammy Awards.
- April 3, 2007 - Releases her first Spanish language album, "Como Ama Una Mujer"
- Jennifer’s nickname at the gyms was “La Guitarra” because her body curved like a guitar.
- At age 18 Jennifer Lopez slept in the couch of her dance studio
Jennifer Lopez is a multimillionaire Hispanic artist. Lopez came from a very poor family and she worked her way up. Lopez is a role model for me as well and that's why I chose her