Welcome to City Life!
467 N. High Street - Apartment 3A
Lease for $1,995/month
Welcome to 467 N. High Street, Apartment 3A - in the North Market Condos. Built in the early 1900s for a carpet company - the condo has a unique warmth and charm.
This 2 Bedroom, 1.5 bath 1221+sf condo is located at the intersection of the most exciting areas Columbus has to offer - situated in the Short North, bordering Downtown and the Arena District.
Located above Barley's Brewing Company, next to Denmark and Bare Burger, 100 feet from North Market, a 2 minute walk from Goodale Park and across the street from the Columbus Convention Center. You can walk to everything the Columbus Arts, Sports, and Cuisine scenes have to offer - including fine dining, baseball, hockey, concerts, ComFest, Jazz and Ribs Fest as well as a long list of bars, lounges, cafes and all the glory of the Short North during Gallery Hop season.
12 foot ceilings, original wood floors from the 1900's, and giant advertising murals on the exposed brick walls bring charm leaps and bounds beyond anything you'll find in the new build units in the area.
The bedrooms both accommodate a king size bed without squeezing, with one of the bedrooms being exceptionally large. Both bedrooms feature sunny windows, and walk-in closets.
The full bath has a jetted tub and there is a half bath for visitors (a luxury in downtown condo living).
The kitchen has plentiful counter space and a breakfast bar and is equipped with a dishwasher. There is also a large pantry providing ample food and sundry storage.
The kitchen opens to the living / dining area, with 2 giant windows facing High Street - providing room filling sunshine.
There is a laundry with full sized washer and dryer in the hallway leading to the full bath and bedrooms, another luxury in downtown life.
2 parking spaces are available ($105/month each) in the 24 hour staffed secure garage that also services the Hilton Hotel. Additional spaces may be available at additional cost.
Super Close Attractions
We returned from living overseas in Europe (Cyprus to be specific) in 2011, and wanted to maintain our walk-able lifestyle with access to dining, shopping, entertainment and outdoor adventures. We were lucky enough to find 467 N. High Street. There was nowhere else in Columbus that recreated what we were looking for like the Short North, Arena, and Downtown areas combined - and this home has them all, only steps away.
We lived here first as a couple, and then as parents, and have loved every minute - I'm a business owner, startup nerd, and dad. My wife is an architect, musician and mom. We love being in the middle of everything.
So why are we leaving? We've started to outgrow our lovely condo - we've got 2 amazing daughters now and plans for a third child in the works. We also frequently have overseas visitors stay with us for extended periods. It was a hard choice - but we've decided to move and let someone else have all the fun.
- The condo is available for a 1 year lease minimum (Discounts will be considered for longer term leases starting at 18 months).
- A security deposit equal to 1 months rent is due at the time of signing, along with the first month's rent.
- The owner is responsible for water and sewer, the tenant is responsible for electric and any additional utilities (internet, phone, etc).
- Two parking passes for the Vine Street Garage are available, at a cost of $105/month per pass. These remain the property of the owner and must be returned at the termination of the lease without exception. Additional passes are the responsibility of the tenant, and may be renewed by the tenant independent of the lease.
- You may experience dizziness when confronted by the vast array of amazing things to do - as well as overwhelming jealousy from your friends, these are both normal symptoms - that do not pass with time.