Cuyahoga Racing this Saturday (8/24)
WRRA Summer Rowing League Championship Regatta
@Cleveland Rowing Foundation Boathouse
Take 500+ people, add a little water, and what do you get?
A ton of fun on the Cuyahoga . . . . .
- Summer Rowing League Races begin at 8 am, championship races start at 2 pm
- Regatta located right next to Cleveland Metroparks Rivergate Cafe, open 9 am - 4 pm with food and drink specials.
- CRF Boathouse & Metroparks are connections between Ohio Canal Corridor's Towpath & Scranton Flats Riverbank restoration, Settler's Landing and Wendy Park!
- Anyone who comes down here for the first time (kids, adults, nature lovers, photographers) says 'I had no idea this was here in Cleveland and it's GREAT!'.
Recreation = Vitality!
What does an SRL Race look like?
(doesn't CLE look great?)
Hungry or Thirsty?
Cleveland Metroparks Rivergate Cafe is right next door with lunch specials!
(It's their 1st Anniversary!)
How's this for civic engagement! For every Trail Head Pale Ale poured, Fat Head's Brewery makes a donation to the Metroparks Trails Fund!
Drag Racing on the Cuyahoga River!
ROW = BIZ
You never know when a freighter
will make a surprise visit!
How does waterfront recreation positively impact Cleveland?
- Western Reserve Rowing Association Website http://www.westernreserverowing.com/
- Western Reserve Rowing Association Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WesternReserveRowing
- Cleveland Metroparks Washington Reservation (inc. Rivergate) http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/Main/Reservations-Partners/Washington-Reservation-including-Rivergate-15.aspx
- Cleveland Metroparks Rivergate Cafe http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/Main/Rivergate-Cafe.aspx
- Directions to Cleveland Rowing Foundation Boathouse (remember Columbus Rd. bridge is not there!). https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Cleveland+Rowing+Foundation+Boathouse,+1003+British+St.,+Cleveland,+OH