Geometry All Around Us
By: Vaasav Kumar
Period 1 Geometry
The theme is soccer stadiums!
1) What is the relationship between the two yellow lines? Parallel, Oblique, Skew, or Perpendicular?
2) What are the two names of this triangle? Isosceles, scalene, or equilateral. Acute, right, obtuse, or equiangular?
3) What is the midpoint of the line? The coordinates are given. (HINT: One of the coordinates can be a decimal.)
4) Find the size of angle MBD in the figure below. (Find the missing angle B)
5) Find the value of C.
6) Which of these are right triangles? (Not drawn to scale)
7) Find the measure of angle A in the figure below.
8) Find the value of x. (HINT: The answer can be a decimal)
9) Find the value of x. (HINT: The answer can be a decimal)
10) What is the relationship between the two blue lines? Parallel, Oblique, Skew, or Perpendicular?
2) Isosceles, Acute
3) 4, 5.5
6) A and C
8) 5.83 (repeating)