By: Susannah Sykes
1. The summary of this would be that people can worship however they want and not be arrested. This relates to the american government by the first amendment which is freedom of religion.
39. No man can be searched or arrested without a warrant or reasonable cause. This relates to the government by the fourth amendment by people having the rights to do what they want on their property if not harming anybody.
40. Citizens must obtain equal justice. This relates to the government by the sixth amendment by all americans deserve a fair trial.
41. Anybody is welcome to come to the country and do what they want unless we are at war with the country they are coming from. This relates to the government by the immigration laws and military allowing only certain people in our country to keep it a safe place.
42. This helps our country by not letting people in our country that we are in war with. This relates to our government by the third amendment.
60. This basically says that all laws should be equal no matter how big and bad you are. This relates to our government by the government treating everybody fair through the bill of rights.
63. This says that they agree with all of the magna carta and will obey it with full respect. This relates to our government by we as the citizens of the US to obey and respect the laws we have.