The Magna Carta
1. The English church will be free and have it's rights. - Relates to the first amendment.( Freedom of religion in speech)
39. No free man can be searched or imprisoned and cannot have his rights or possessions taken away. - Relates to the amendment of illegal searches and seizures.
40. Everyone is equally free.
41. Merchants can come and go through England freely. This does not apply to merchants from a country that is at war with us.
42. It will be legal for anyone to leave and return to our kingdom freely.
60. All these rules will be used in our kingdom.
63. They have sworn to follow all these rules with good faith and without deceit.