Sr. Java (groovy/grails) Developer
My client who is located in downtown Columbus is looking for a mid level software engineer who wants to change the healthcare landscape by creating disruptive and innovative solutions. They provides career growth opportunities, and a rewarding and flexible work environment to better integrate professional and personal life. We are looking for a Software Engineer is ready to fundamentally change healthcare.
- Fight above your weight class
- Take initiative, always know what you need to do next
- Some are smarter than some of us, but none are smarter than all of us
- Sometimes you’re the deckhand, sometimes you’re the captain
- You’re here because you’re smart, innovate
- Create something daily
- Spend smartly
- Pick up the freakin’ phone
- Put the skunk on the table
Compensation and Benefits:They cover 100% of their employee's health insurance, have an open vacation policy, free parking and will pay up to $90,000 for this role.
Duties and Requirements:
- Actively participate in design and architecture for assigned projects including design reviews and code reviews.
- Communicate and defend design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of subsystem to team members and development lead.
- Foster proactive and cooperative relationships within the project team.
- Participate in project team activities and contributes to documentation requirements consistent with methodology.
- Exercise independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Code Java applications in accordance to design specifications and standards.
- Successfully complete development phases of projects in conformance to project goals, requirements, and schedule.
- Analyze applications and make necessary changes to optimize performance.
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server).
- A strong understanding of software lifecycle methodology and information systems development and support.
- Experience with NoSQL environments (CouchBD, MongoBD, MarkLogic)
- Experience with a variety of SDLC methodologies such as: Waterfall, RUP, SCRUM, or other agile methodologies.
Contact if there is interest:
Kaleb Dumot President and IT Recruiter
Integrity Power Search, Inc. (614) 312 - 6094
“To serve our customers with unmatched excellence, seeking always to anticipate their needs”