Architectural Engineer (Formal Title)
As an engineer I would report to the engineering manager.
Creating building designs, while concentrating on structural demands and functionality, while taking account into economic and safety factors.
Creating building designs, making sure the structure is safe and secure, trying to make buildings environmental friendly, while working in a team.
- A Bachelor's degree
- Being able to create digital designs on a computer
- Good communication with others
- Being able to work in different environments
- Designing thing both manually and digitally
- Must have good education (You have to take some tests before you fully become an engineer)